Sign in to follow this  
xamir

How to get Medieval Window recipe and build a blueprint

Hi everyone,

I am a bit confused so I am hoping to get some help here. I have started the "Large Ship" recipe purchased from store for 800C. Two days ago my friend was able to construct one without issue, today (maybe due to the new update?) I am unable to construct it due to missing recipe for "medieval window". Also my friend who was able to construct it two days ago now misses the same recipe (medieval window). Where can I get the recipe? I have all mats required according to wiki, but I still can not find it anywhere.

Also the project table consumed all the nails i had in my inventory (over 1000 - I am sure that the large ship did not require so much nails before) and I am not able to get any resources back from the project table, if I stop building the recipe i will lose all materials supplied.  How should I proceed?

Any help would be appreciated!

ylands-project-table.png

Edited by xamir

Hi there,

medieval window is a recpie from a random encounter so in order to get it you have to explore :)

Regarding losing recources could you please send us your blueprint? If you send us a message through Ylands DEV message it would be great because it automatically gives us your logs and we can help you the most that way. Please also send the blueprint you can attach it here or via Discord or email anna.svecova@bistudio.com.
Blueprint can be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<steamID>\298610\remote\Blueprints 

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention :)