Sign in to follow this  
Sazzle

Game breaking bug

Question

I spent all day building my ship in exploration mode, was quite happy to see it almost complete but thought it was good enough to start taking out to explore with..Visited a number of ylands gathering loot ect...decided it was time to build cabinets and shelving for said loot so, I put my ship into disassemble mode so I could place the cabinets and it ends up deleting half my ship..WTF?! I only started to play the game again when the update dropped and I think I'm already done with it lol that takes the cake when you put that much effort into a build and the Thanos of Ylands snaps his fingers and yeets your ship into the void...

Gamebreakingbug.png

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hello Sazzle,

We are very sorry this issue happened and we are currently working hard to fix it. Unfortunately we can't really revert what happened. However we would like to reimburse you with the lost materials. Is that okay for you? Is it okay if I contact you in case we need more information later on?
Please if  you could contact me on anna.svecova@bistudio.com or Discord it would be the best.
Thank you
Anna

8 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Hello Sazzle,

We are very sorry this issue happened and we are currently working hard to fix it. Unfortunately we can't really revert what happened. However we would like to reimburse you with the lost materials. Is that okay for you? Is it okay if I contact you in case we need more information later on?
Please if  you could contact me on anna.svecova@bistudio.com or Discord it would be the best.
Thank you
Anna

It's fine now, I'm over it lol was just annoying at the time since I built it entirely in exploration without any blueprints..so, I decided to remake the ship in again in creative and save as a blueprint in case it happened again..Thanks anyway :)))

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sazzle said:

It's fine now, I'm over it lol was just annoying at the time since I built it entirely in exploration without any blueprints..so, I decided to remake the ship in again in creative and save as a blueprint in case it happened again..Thanks anyway :)))

Hi,

sorry again and feel free to reach out if you change your mind or need anything else :)

I'm very sorry that a game error ruined your work. Actually, I'm not too fond of such mistakes either because it spoils the whole impression of the game and, with time, cause one to lose the desire to play.