anna_svecova

Update 1.10 Known Issues

Hello Ylanders,

With the Update 1.10 out and with your immense help we have found some issues.

What is the problem?
Parts of ships disappearing when disassembling.
Blueprints not getting fully built.

How to prevent this from happening?
Disassembling ships can cause this issue. Please be careful and maybe keep you boaterior decoration plans for later when this issue is fixed. We are sorry for any inconvenience and will let you know when the waters are safe again.
Try not to build blueprints that use the same item in both materials and items needed for building it.
Try not to drop any tools (hammers, seeing kit, etc.) that are needed to finish the blueprint.

When will this be fixed?
We are working on it and it will be fixed soon. We will keep you posted.

Did you encounter this or any other issue?
Feel free to reach out here or: community@ylands.com (edited)
Thank you everyone who gave us feedback on this. We wouldn't have been able to catch this issue as fast without your help.

knownissues.png

• Like 3

Just experienced it prior to logging off for the day. I attempted to construct a blueprinted house and in spite of supplying all resources, only a very small fraction of the blueprint manifested.

I couldn’t see any immediate cause for this although I noticed the following:

• Stone chunks were required for as both a building requirement and item requirement.
  • Sandstone & Stone Chunk building resources were locked until I took my Chisel tool from out of my toolbox.
  • The same for sewing kit and cloth-based objects.

I don’t know if this helps but hopefully it’s a few breadcrumbs! Good luck guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I noticed something similar. I loaded a blueprint of a simple ship made in 1.9, got all the stuff that was required (same thing with the tools/ toolbox) not a single block appeared after blueprint was constructed (i tried 3 times) i built 2 ships from scratch after that, haven't had any issues with deconstruction so far (deconstructed maybe 12x total)

thanks for the warning!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So I used a blueprint to build my new Steam Boat design but I chose to do something different in order to see if the bug would manifest.

I made sure that when I started to offload the required resources for my blueprint, I offloaded it ALL in one go (items and everything).

My reasoning is that the blueprint doesn’t try to build the project until the player exits the Blueprint Projector.

This seems to work perfectly without causing the item loss bug. I don’t have the stones to test this on any larger/expensive  designs but it could be a good workaround for now.

Anyone willing to try a more expensive project this way to feedback?

• Like 1