Sign in to follow this  
XXon

Pip the cabin boy

Can I alter the appearance of the player other than clothing? Can I make the player's avatar into little blonde haired Pip, the cabin boy?

Can I change the player's name to Pip?

Edited by XXon

54 minutes ago, XXon said:

Can I alter the appearance of the player other than clothing? Can I make the player's avatar into little blonde haired Pip, the cabin boy?

Can I change the player's name to Pip?

You should be able to change your character appearance in your profile. If im not mistaken, in thw main screen when you run the game, in the upper left corner you will see a head icon. That is your character and clicking on it should open the profile at where you can change the appearance. You will also be able to change your name there. Keep in mind that you can only change your name ONCE. If you already have changed your name, you can't change it anymore unless you ask the developers team to help you out.

If you need screenshots where to find tour profilebi can post it there.

Hope it helps you :)

have fun

• Like 1

As this was posted in editor help, I'm assuming you wasn't to change the appearance of an npc. the answer is yes, once selected the npc there should be a property called appearance or something like that (not sure on the name) clicking on this will open up a window similar to the player customisation that jchobs has mentioned above.

I'm sorry, I was not very clear. I am wanting for you, the player of this game, to play the game as Pip, changing your avatar and name and making you into Pip the cabin boy, regardless of your true name and appearance. I want to transform anyone who plays, making them play as Pip, just for this game. I don't think I can do that, can I?

Just putting a cabin boy outfit on you is not enough to make you into Pip, a young boy. Your avatar might be female, or have a beard, so changing the avatar and name are important. I could just put clothing on your avatar and call you cabin boy, but that is not nearly as good as actually BEING Pip.

As always, thank you for your thoughts.

Edit: The name doesn't even matter, just the appearance.

Edited by XXon