Sign in to follow this  
steam-76561198099811880

The problem of map switching between collections

收藏如何在不同游戏之间自由切换?在我使用收藏的时候,好像进入另一个游戏,在另一个游戏中使用收藏回到原来的游戏是没有用的。有没有其他方法可以在两个不同的地图之间自由切换。(编辑收藏)

Both games are server multiplayer games, and I have set up two server maps in a game collection. The original map can take effect when it enters a new map. However, when I want to transfer the new map back to the original map, it seems that it does not work. Is it because my process is still kept in the original map? There are other unknown reasons that make it impossible for me to return to the original map. I just want to allow the maps in the two game collections to switch freely. However, at present, it seems that there is no problem for me to enter the new map from the original map,But when the new map returns to the original map, there is no response

9 hours ago, steam-76561198099811880 said:

收藏如何在不同游戏之间自由切换?在我使用收藏的时候,好像进入另一个游戏,在另一个游戏中使用收藏回到原来的游戏是没有用的。有没有其他方法可以在两个不同的地图之间自由切换。(编辑收藏)

Hi unfortunately this mechanic is not yet possible.

Thanks for the question.

14 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

嗨,不幸的是,这种机制尚不可能。

谢谢你的问题。

The role of the current game collection is only to transfer the players of the original map to the new map, right? If only the players of the new map can return to the original map at will, has the developer team considered strengthening this function? Because it is really difficult to make a copy of the game collection, and the current situation is somewhat awkward