Lly Vress

Mark I Armor quest - The Key does not match the lock

Question

Hello,

As the title imply, the key for the tower sphere chest does not work. I got it from the submarine (a pain to find...) on the same map without any issue,  but now i can't get the last 2 pieces.

I found a post suggesting that this may be a bug since 1.9 concerning Floating box key as well.

Unless i missed some changes as i didn't explore much in 1.9, thanks for fixing this bug.

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

4 hours ago, Lly Vress said:

Hello,

As the title imply, the key for the tower sphere chest does not work. I got it from the submarine (a pain to find...) on the same map without any issue,  but now i can't get the last 2 pieces.

I found a post suggesting that this may be a bug since 1.9 concerning Floating box key as well.

Unless i missed some changes as i didn't explore much in 1.9, thanks for fixing this bug.

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know. We know about this issue and are trying to fix it. In meanwhile I can give you the missing parts of the armor :) 

Take care

Anna

Hi,

thanks you for your answer. 

I dont really need the other parts, i'll either wait for the fix or craft them. I just wanted report this bug.

thanks again

6 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Let me know if you want me to help :)

Hi, 
It's depend... Do you know if it's gonna be fix soon or not ?
Is the same problem with the flying sphere key ?

On 8/26/2022 at 9:40 AM, anna_svecova said:

Let me know if you want me to help :)

I have the same bug, found sub and key....does not work with tower sphere. Can you help me out please?

On 9/2/2022 at 8:06 AM, Arserail said:

I have the same bug, found sub and key....does not work with tower sphere. Can you help me out please?

Hi,

sorry it happened. Add me in Ylands - AnnaYlands and I will help. :)

I'm having the same issue as everyone else here, though it's that the submarine key won't work with the submarine chest.

Hello, have you regenerated the yland after we fixed it? Any yland before the fix won't work.
If so and it still does not work - Add me in Ylands - AnnaYlands and I will help. :)

On 9/6/2023 at 9:04 PM, anna_svecova said:

Hello, have you regenerated the yland after we fixed it? Any yland before the fix won't work.
If so and it still does not work - Add me in Ylands - AnnaYlands and I will help. :)

Hi Anna, it seems other players are still having issues with this, the submarine keys are not working on the Mark I armor encounters. Not sure if they have made bug reports or not but it's been brought up on the discord today. When was the fix for the keys implemented? I saw someone successfully obtain all of the pieces on July 12th but then another person reported issues with the submarine key on discord September 12th, similar time to the reports here, and now October 4th someone is still encountering it on a new map.

Edited by handofthesly