Sign in to follow this  
enchiladas

Creative mode: Cannot deconstruct blocks once placed

Question

I was building on a ship in creative mode. I was playing for a few hours, placing and removing blocks with left and right clicking respectively with no issue. I was using the building plans to do this. Unexpectedly, I was no longer able to remove blocks by right clicking, instead it would put me in "alt building mode" for a flash.

Nodeconstruct01.thumb.PNG.7580fb70755a899ac152205487a16657.PNG

Troubleshooting: I was still able to place blocks both on vehicles and on land (stationary). I attempted to do place and deconstruct blocks both inside and out of the building plans mode, again both on land and on vehicles (ships). In both modes I was only able to place blocks. I exited the creative world and reloaded it, and got the same thing. I tried restarting the game as well, but again, no dice. I know that the game is able to recognize that I am right clicking, because it will put me into the alt building mode, but cannot deconstruct at all.

Nodeconstruct02.thumb.PNG.609c6216203845cf4ac95876e62200f5.PNG

Please let me know if there is any other information you need from me, or if there is a known fix for this issue. Thank you!

log_2022-08-25_115522_clean.txt

Edited by enchiladas
Changed "building blueprints" to "building plans"

2 replies to this bug / suggestion