The Red Duke

Recent Blueprint fails to complete with all materials

Question

On a single player map, a recently created blueprint failed to complete despite having all materials and items added. This blueprint is a large structure, but it was created in the Creative Mode (not Editor) within a week or two. I've created and used other blueprints recently without issue. I have all the necessary recipes.

Judging by appearances (glowing blue), it's nearly complete but stuck on some common materials like glass, sandstone, decorative pipe, etc..

I would appreciate help as this took significant time to assemble all the materials. Thanks!

Output_log and Output_log_clean attached. A zipped version the .game save file is attached. Let me know if I can provide anything else.

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

3221 ELFLAND BASE1.zip

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there,

sorry it happened our QA will look into it. In meanwhile you can add me in Ylands and I can build it for you. :)

AnnaYlands is my name.

Thank for the info!

Could you please attach the Blueprint as well?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\(steamid)\298610\remote\Blueprints

Hi,

Thanks! The blueprint is zipped/attached. I think I'm about 7hours difference from your time zone. I'll invite you to the map?

Edited by The Red Duke
removed bp now that you have it. thx

I'm having the same problem, but this is on a blueprint from Ylands store. I've attached screenshots to show what the issue is. This is actually on the Ylands Windows version and the player name is SandyTee. Thanks,

Sandy

Ylands_220917_225226.png

Ylands_220917_225236.png