Aleš Ulm

Dedicated Server FAQ

5 minutes ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Hi! Here's a little update you may find interesting.

With the upcoming version 0.6.2 we managed to update DS to work with Steam. In the upcoming days we will be contacting those who have asked us about DS in the past and provide them with instructions on how to get and use it. If you don't hear from us in a day or two after 0.6.2 has been released or haven't contacted us at all but still want to give it a try, let us know via PM.

@Aleš Ulm  I would like to be contacted.  Shot you a PM.

Sure thing, but to make sure we don't forget about you (things get rather hectic as update release gets close) PM me (unless you haven't PMed us about DS already). Thanks :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Sure thing, but to make sure we don't forget about you (things get rather hectic as update release gets close) PM me (unless you haven't PMed us about DS already). Thanks :)

Have done just now, much appreciated!

10 minutes ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Sent.  Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Aleš Ulm said:

With the upcoming version 0.6.2 we managed to update DS to work with Steam. In the upcoming days we will be contacting those who have asked us about DS in the past and provide them with instructions on how to get and use it. If you don't hear from us in a day or two after 0.6.2 has been released or haven't contacted us at all but still want to give it a try, let us know via PM.

So does that mean I could use my linux server to host a Ylands DS and use my normal windows station with steam to access it and my friends also ?

1 hour ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Where do we download the DS now that 0.6.2 is out?

Guys, we have already started sending out instructions to those who asked about it via PM. Since we know some of you posted both here and sent a PM, we're doing this based on PM only - to make sure you don't get spammed with multiple invites. Those of you who only asked about it here, please send me a PM and you'll get your invitation right away.

Thanks! :)

Greetings,

I currently have a dedicated server at my disposal, and I'd like to provide some feedback on the tools, and other software(s) being created now, and in the future.

Thank you,

BTCB

Please PM me how to get a hold of the dedicated server! I'm keen to get a server up and running, thanks!

Hello! I'm interested in participating in the Beta for DS, would love to get something started for my community.