Aleš Ulm

Dedicated Server FAQ

Hey, I would like to give this a go, since we're having a bit of a struggle, may I receive a DS key aswell?

Ok, I own Ylands through Steam. I've installed the Dedicated Server they offer, but when I run it, it says it's just a Server monitor. Which leads me to ask just where is the Dedicated Server, And how Do I get it up and running to help out testing it?

15 hours ago, Cermaker said:

Hi, I can't find my server in "Multiplayer". Why?

Did you make it public and visible to others?

Files and folders are the same as in the picture but still writes that I did not find it ...

On 4/6/2018 at 8:23 AM, MacRubir said:

I have everything working, maybe because I'm Russian !? :D

Meaning, you probably hacked it? :) 

• Downvote 2

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:23 AM, MacRubir said:

I have everything working, maybe because I'm Russian !? :D

Just Wow..... Funny.... You being Russian has nothing to do with it.... But still funny... NOT everyone on this side of the Big Pond is Hateful... Some of us don't even hold any I'll will... I just want everyone to Get along, We humans could do Wonderful things, If we all just got along... 

• Like 1

I find it funny that everyone in this thread, excluding Ane, has "0" reputation on these forums.

Forum community is about being a community, sharing and helping. It's about give and take... not just take.

Keep that in mind when you ask for something. 

• Downvote 1

hello,

I host a few of private servers for me and my friends:ark, pixark and rust. We have found this game. We fell in love with it but we need a password to access the server#page. Can I have the password please?

I will host the game on a dual xenon e5 64GB ram. Will it be enough? :)

I PM 25-ane but no answer yet :)

Thank you

Edited by lucianls

Hi Guys,

How do I go about to host a DS, already have the hardware just need the key and server files?

Hey!

Is it possible to change the fiew of my character or enter the first person? Its hard to build when the head of your char is there where the block is ^^

1 hour ago, ramrar said:

Hey!

Is it possible to change the fiew of my character or enter the first person? Its hard to build when the head of your char is there where the block is ^^

In the game settings you can set the field of view, and in order to play in first person just press the C button :)

I am part of a large community that hosts several game servers. Arma 3, Ark, Minecraft, Conan Exiles, Space Engineers, Eco and a few more.

How can I get the DS files so I can host one for our community?

one of my pals got me the game and i want to try to make a Dedicated Server for us all to play around on anyway i can get the stuff to set it up?