ShadowAura

Can't figure out how to unlock the Swim Suit Recipe

Hello

I am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to unlock the Swim Suit Recipe. I made a sewing machine and I have all the materials I need to make both the top and bottom pieces (as it was noted on the Wiki) but it doesn't show up in the Sewing Machine

Is anyone able to let me know how I can unlock the crafting recipe for the Swim Suit or if the Wiki Page's recipe is outdated? Thank you

If you need to know anything else, just let me know.

I believe the Swim Suit recipe is only unlocked after finding certain Random Encounters. Can't say for sure which one in particular though sorry. If you can, join the official Ylands Discord group and you will generally get answers faster than here. Ylands Discord

Edited by handofthesly

11 hours ago, handofthesly said:

I believe the Swim Suit recipe is only unlocked after finding certain Random Encounters. Can't say for sure which one in particular though sorry. If you can, join the official Ylands Discord group and you will generally get answers faster than here. Ylands Discord

Alright, that makes sense

Thank you for your response ❤️

Edit: Got some help on the Discord so thank you for suggesting it to me, the Ylands community has been amazing so far ❤️

Edited by ShadowAura
  • Like 1

I believe you simply do the hot spring event (block the hole the giant is trying to look through in the red teleportal world) and youll unlock it for use either when you beat the chapter or right away.