fuggshid

Blueprint ship duplicated into previous ship

Question

The title says it all, but for more context I had bought a blueprint of a ship (mock of the going merry from one piece) then after I had claimed it and tried to go to a different region with it, I spawned into that region with my old ship. I thought that maybe it was a small glitch and that my blueprint ship was going to be back where I left it, but when I had went back to go look for the blueprinted ship, all I saw was my old ship and now I have two of the exact same boats. I spent 1201 coyns on that blueprint and an extra 800 because there was a wooden bed recipe that I didn't have, so I am extremely annoyed right now. The image shows the two ships side to side, with everything matching even the cannon positions. If I don't get my blueprint ship back I am not sure I will be continuing to play this game as I spent real money to not only build the ship, but for it to be taken away in such a trivial way.

image_2023-04-19_233414268.png

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

That's a frustrating bug, did you send an in-game feedback to the Devs? If you click on the envelope icon and go to the Dev tab and write a message it will automatically also send your logs for the devs to investigate which is the best way for them to be able to help you. I also suggest heading on over to the Official Ylands Discord and posting in the bugs channel, you will likely get an answer there faster than here.