Kay0310

Losing loot box when resprawn

Question

When and resprawn, I do not see my loot box to recover what was in my inventory

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please send an in-game message to the devs if you haven't done so already. In the pause menu click the envelope icon and then the Devs tab, write a message and it will automatically add your logs for the devs to investigate. This is unfortunately a known issue and they need as many logs as they can get to try solve this bug. Also feel free to join the Official Ylands Discord and post this in the #bug_reports channel too so that the devs can contact you there as well. @anna_svecovawill hopefully be able to help you retrieve your items. 

On 5/8/2023 at 9:00 AM, Kay0310 said:

When and resprawn, I do not see my loot box to recover what was in my inventory

Yes, please send us an in-game message also add me in Ylands - AnnaYlands and text me info, I will give you your items back. :) They are probably somewhere around where you died, all other bugs should be fixed.

5 hours ago, Kay0310 said:

Still waiting for a reply

Did you send Anna a message? It might be tricky trying to organise a time for her to help you out if you are different timezones but she should be able to join you on your map where you died and look for the box or reimburse you lost items

20 hours ago, Kay0310 said:

Still waiting for a reply

I have texted you, please add me in the game and send me a message there. My nick is AnnaYlands. Thank you.