rihapat

Dev Diary #272 Uncommon Community

Ahoy Ylanders!

We are back today with a really sentimental diary entry. We've known this for a long time, but today we are in a bit of a "touchy feely" mood, so we wanted to stop and appreciate the fact that our players form if not the greatest then definitely the friendliest gaming community ever!

There are no cry messages like: (read in broken English) "WHY YOU DIDIN'T RUSH B AS I SAID YOU #$.@&^!%* YOU @#$%^&!!!" ever to be encountered. Just never. That is something beautiful and quite uncommon among gaming communities.

Since you are all so classy, we want to express from the bottom of our hears the biggest THANK YOU!

DD_272.jpg

This was one of the most epic parties ever. You can find more screenshots and also videos from the party in #cag_stories room on our server.

What can I do on Ylands Discord?

1. You can get in-game stuff for free - #announcements

Here and there, there are some competitions and C.A.G. call to arms that helps us spread the word of the Guild and our beloved game. Right now, we are collecting beautiful screenshots, mainly from newborn adventurers and their Ylands adventures, which can earn them a Puffer Captain pet. So go and get yours! ❤️

2. Show off your screenshots - #screenshots_ylands

Whether it is something you built or great natural views you have encountered on your journey, share it!

3. Find new friends to play with - #looking_for_group

Join someone who is looking for a party or feel free to reach out to others. Really, you have nothing to be nervous about, we are all super friendly here.

4. Let other knows you are streaming - #streamers_or_videos

The game should be Ylands ofc, and this is the room to do it!

5. Solve your issues with game - #troubleshooting

Need to ask something? Think you discovered a bug or weird glitch? Have a game suggestion of any kind? Choose one of the # rooms in the TROUBLESHOOTING section and get in touch with us and the community.

6. Meet the legends and become one of them

There are few hardcore celebrity-Ylanders who are super active and have stayed with us for a while now. Helping everyone new on board, sharing epic ships and detailed interiors that only the most experienced of our artists could create. Seriously we are often astonished with your creations, and again, thank you for that.

DD272_FHD (1).jpg

Honorable mention:
Handofthesly
is working on our wiki since 8th May 2017!!! We couldn't be more grateful as they are doing great job. Yet it is a lot of work for only one person, so get in touch with them in case you want to join on the wiki-duty, their Discord nick: "handofthesly #1492". Thank you so much for everything you do for the game Handofthesly!

Anyway, we could go on like this for a while so, you better check the server on your own.

How do I get to the Ylands Discord?

Right here! Just click the link and start meeting people and let's grow the Ylanders community together. ❤️

https://discord.gg/ylands

• Like 5

Thanks for the words. I believe everyone loves to hear some good words when we are recognized, even in real life. In gaming, for me it shows that Ylands Team really care about our hapiness, amusement and joy.

But Ylands team also deserves a big thanks from the community.

It is amazing to play a magestic game and also beeing able to keep in touch with developers, either to chat or ask for help. Even you(team) are busy working on the game you always try to to help out as soon as you can, and that deserves recognition.

Those you call "legends" that have been around many years, its because Ylands is such a great game which offers different things to do, but also the community helped a lot for sure.

Thanks 😁😁

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Ylands truly is the only game I’ve seen that makes you stick around and makes you feel heard

all thanks to the wonderfully kind and skilled team of devs working on this project

thanks for making such an outstanding game! 

Extremely glad to have played this game

• Like 2

Thank you so much for the comments. It means a lot to us. ❤️

Thanks for the shout out! Much love to the Ylands Team and our awesome community!

💙🧡💚

• Fire 3