Sign in to follow this  
The Rock-e60d2c70e7e441b2

dedicated server

Good morning,

our community would be interested in setting up a Yland server but we have several questions.

1 - Is it possible to set up a server in Adventure mode (identical to solo mode)?
2 - Is it possible to put a savegame on a server (because we don't see the savegame in server mode https://ylands.com/community/topic/27336-new-dedicated-servers-faq/?do= findComment&comment=113206)
3 - How does monetization work?

Cordially.

3 hours ago, The Rock-e60d2c70e7e441b2 said:

Good morning,

our community would be interested in setting up a Yland server but we have several questions.

1 - Is it possible to set up a server in Adventure mode (identical to solo mode)?
2 - Is it possible to put a savegame on a server (because we don't see the savegame in server mode https://ylands.com/community/topic/27336-new-dedicated-servers-faq/?do= findComment&comment=113206)
3 - How does monetization work?

Cordially.

Ahoy,

1 - yes :))
2 - yes, just go on the yland you want to upload and press ESC, go to Multiplayer settings, and select a rented server. (You must own a server to be able to do that).
3 - there is no monetization for servers except trading with other players. You can however sell your Blueprints in the in-game shop to make Coyns :))

let me know if I can help in any other way :)

3 hours ago, anna_svecova said:

Ahoy,

1 - yes :))
2 - yes, just go on the yland you want to upload and press ESC, go to Multiplayer settings, and select a rented server. (You must own a server to be able to do that).
3 - there is no monetization for servers except trading with other players. You can however sell your Blueprints in the in-game shop to make Coyns :))

let me know if I can help in any other way :)

1 - Is it possible to set up a server in Adventure mode (identical to solo mode)? Yes but how can we do it because I haven't found it ? 😁

Cordially

Edited by The Rock-e60d2c70e7e441b2