RomanRichter

DEV ANSWER Stuck on Downloading new launcher.

Question

Hi Everybody!

Wan't to try this game but encountered 2 problems:

1. Unable to download installer normally. (I used proxy to donwload installer, somekind of regional restriction?)

2. Stucked on Downloading new installer now.

I tried running updater with Admin. rights and without antivirus, no luck so far. =(

Thanks for help!

17 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi RomanRichter!

So sorry to hear that!

At C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\YlandsLauncher there are two log files - YlandsLauncher.log and YlandsLauncher-previous.log
Would you be so kind to attach these 2 files so that we can see where the issue is?

16 minutes ago, Ane said:

Hi RomanRichter!

So sorry to hear that!

At C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\YlandsLauncher there are two log files - YlandsLauncher.log and YlandsLauncher-previous.log
Would you be so kind to attach these 2 files so that we can see where the issue is?

Yeap, here they are!

YlandsLauncher-previous.log

YlandsLauncher.log

• Upvote 1

And what with inability do download client without proxy? Region restriction?

Edited by RomanRichter

Hi, I'm sorry you're having issues with the launcher. Can you please tell us what country/region are you from? It looks like our content delivery network servers do not respond to you for some reason.

1 hour ago, Berzeger said:

Hi, I'm sorry you're having issues with the launcher. Can you please tell us what country/region are you from? It looks like our content delivery network servers do not respond to you for some reason.

RU.

Thanks for help!

Edited by RomanRichter

Well, time passed, and I still forced to use VPN to download game, awesome!

Why this still now fixed? I still stuck on Download New Launcher...

Edited by RomanRichter

I have almost same problem: launcer shows me "DOWNLOADING GAME BINARIES", but progress bar stay at 0%.

Maybe i got one of that problems:

Version: 0.22.30657

• Fixed some of the problems occurring during the game update stage

Hi, I'm sorry for the troubles you're having. If the download moves, that means it is downloading, although very slowly. What internet connection do you use? Can you please run e.g. this test http://www.speedtest.net/ and tell us the results? If it turns out your connection is fine, then the problem is probably lying somewhere between your place and our servers, which we'd then investigate further.

Thanks!

Hey, Please Help Me When I Start Installing The Game Its Start Normally But When Its 93% It Just Stopped For Me Please

Tell Me How To Fix It Or Its Just Slow Download ?.... Or Should I ReInstall It ?

Thanks!

Any luck with the download?
If not, please attach the files YlandsLauncher.log and YlandsLauncher-previous.log so that we can see where the issue is, please. They should be at C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\YlandsLauncher.

Hi, are you still connecting from Russia? The CDN we've been using has some problems with some Russian locations. If you, however, let it wait for a bit, it should automatically fallback to our own servers and download the game from there. How long does it hang at 0 % for you?