Sign in to follow this  
FireFrost

Multiplayer

just wondering how to do the multiplayer aspect of the game I bought a copy for a friend and we can not connect and play , when I make the game I choose a scenario and he tries to connect and it sits at 0% on him loading , also have tried passcoding it ect but ive seen  and connected to pthers games , so just wondering on how to do it

Most likely the problem is that you would need some ports open on you firewall/router in order for your game to be visible to others... This is why until there are dedicated remote servers, multiplayer experience will be quite limited (in practical terms LAN only for most of people).

Yes, we are already working on some solutions to address those issues (using dedicated servers will definitely help a lot). We should be able to give more details in the upcoming weeks.

thanks =) , also since yesterday when I start a single player game on explore and play for a bit  , then try to exit it freezes up , I'm on windows 10 ,980m graphics laptop - I end up having to use task manager to kill the game so I never get the saved feature