Question

Before I get into it, I just want to mention how great of a game this is and how much potential I see in it.

Important note: This error only happens if you are a guest on a server. This bug only occurs when you step on the deck of the boat. I have yet to play single player but I doubt this bug appears there. This error occurs in all platforms. Explore, Creative and in the "More Games" option.

What the error is: When you're on a boat, the game-play is uninterrupted. As soon as you get off the boat your character starts bugging out. It's kind of hard to describe but for example the walk animation remains when you enter water.

My attempts: I've tried many different ways of getting on the ship.

• Using the propeller pack to fly onto the ship
  • Jumping from a higher elevation onto the ship but the error persists
  • Tried using the ladder up and down the ship
  • Leaving and joining the game.
  • Suicide
  • Falling from a high elevation to break my legs and go unresponsive

Some solution to this 1) die and select "respawn as a new character" since simply dying is not enough for fixing this issue 2) Creating a new account

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi AlphaSSB! Welcome to Ylands :)

Is this what's happening to you, by any chance?

On 28/9/2017 at 1:24 PM, -ghost-tf said:

Here is a vid of the stutter issue:

For the host everything is fine but for me as soon as I walk on a ship in multiplayer and walk off it the screen starts stuttering, the fps is fine though. Also I am not able to jump properly while on the ship, its as if the hull pulls me down, in the video you can see I was trying to jump on the wooden pier but as soon as I tried to jump it teleports me to the left and I fall in the water. These teleportation issues happen quite often while on the ship hull.

As a workaround for the stutter issue without having to kill yourself or relog, you can sit in a chair or bed and that will fix it.

Apparently sitting in a chair or bed will fix it, but I cannot confirm it myself right now, sorry. Anyway, we're aware of the issue and we're working on a fix!

• Upvote 1