Question

When I initially started up Ylands I felt as if I was extremely limited by the crafting system. With time I managed to get used to the system but it still confuses me from time-to-time. When you click an item you cant craft there may be an item you havent seen before. On the left side of your screen you see the necessary resources to craft the item. I think it'd be a great idea if you could click on the item and it would lead you to it's recipe.

As an example: Making glass.

You click on raw glass and the game brings you to the same interface you get when you open a Glass Forming Stand.

I fail to see how this would take out any survivability of the game, and therefore think that it would only make gameplay more pleasing.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

2 hours ago, AlphaSSB said:

When I initially started up Ylands I felt as if I was extremely limited by the crafting system. With time I managed to get used to the system but it still confuses me from time-to-time. When you click an item you cant craft there may be an item you havent seen before. On the left side of your screen you see the necessary resources to craft the item. I think it'd be a great idea if you could click on the item and it would lead you to it's recipe.

As an example: Making glass.

You click on raw glass and the game brings you to the same interface you get when you open a Glass Forming Stand.

I fail to see how this would take out any survivability of the game, and therefore think that it would only make gameplay more pleasing.

The devs already confirmed this is gonna be vastly improved! :D Sneak Peak #39 gives you a look into what's gonna happen with it (click the post to go to the topic!):

Adrie

Edited by WijkagentAdrie