Sign in to follow this  
WijkagentAdrie

RESOLVED [YLD-7397] Vehicles disappearing on dedicated server

Question

I was playing my truck trial map today, hosted on my dedicated server. I have no idea if that's related to the problem or that it would happen when someone else hosts it. Anyway, I drove my car all the way to the end of the map and back, only to discover that all other cars were gone. Nobody else had joined me in the mean time. I did use the /unstuck a command on my way, so I tested this when next to the other cars but they wouldn't disappear. I verified it by reloading the map and trying it with both the small and the large cars, but with the same results. It only happens to cars apparently as the rafts I use as a bridge were still there. I've included log files for both "games" I tested.

09-11-2017_15-58-50_monitor.txt

09-11-2017_16-20-27_monitor.txt

Adrie's Server_09-11-2017_15-58-50_server_log.txt

Adrie's Server_09-11-2017_16-20-27_server_log.txt

• Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Also experienced the same issue when logging out. The first time it happened, i think my friend was hosting the game. I'd crafted a vehicle and then at some point, upon returning to the game, the vehicle had gone. More relevantly, the 2nd time was on our dedicated server. I'd crafted just the chassis and then logged out for the night. After returning today, the chassis has disappeared :(

I don't have the logs as i don't control the server, but i'll get my friend to pass them on when i get hold of him..

Edited by -Shojiki-