Ane

0.6: Countless Colors (16/11/2017)

1 hour ago, Ane said:

• [YLD-8012] Fixed wind indicator aspect for flags on ships
  • [YLD-7876] Entities on ships/cars in compositions did not restore colors correctly after placing them to the different worlds
  • [YLD-7860] You cannot properly look down in free camera
  • Potential fix for issue where a crafting recipe doesn't become available even though the player has all ingredients needed
  • Fixed some issues with FPS view used on ships

Yessss! this is great :D:D

Update: 20/12/2017

Version: 0.6.2.42636

• Fixed issue where some objects couldn't be crafted in MP with warning message saying "Failed"
  • Warning messages no longer overflow beyond screen borders
  • Fixed incorrectly triggered warning about player leaving area with ylands
  • Protective barrier generator now shows [DISABLED] in front of its name while turned off to make it more obvious when the barrier is active

When comparing Fixes here to  miracles,  miracles  take a little  longer.

What  makes this game   enjoyable  is that  you guys   read these forums and  act..  All we  need is a little patience :D

Sometimes, it  pays to  read  through the  forums of   reported  issues  and see whats being  done, rather  than  jump up and down sounding  upset... it  just  takes a little  time,  as  is  proven here!

Enjoying the  game ... keep  up the good work!:P

• Like 1

Update: 16/01/2018

Version: 0.6.3.43426

• Characters left inside their protective barriers after logging off are now completely invincible while offline
  • DS admins can now kick, ban, promote and demote players both via console and ingame GUI (those who are taking part in DS beta testing can find more information here https://ylands.com/community/topic/18254-063-new-admin-tools-and-instructions/)
  • Added experimental support for French, Italian and German languages. If you speak one of these languages and want to help us, run the game with "-translator" parameter to access those and let us know in the Localization section of our forums about any issues you encounter (Russian now requires the "-translator" parameter instead of the "-testrussian" that was required until now)
  • Adjusted what goes into log files so that they don't grow huge
  • Fixed target dummies being indestructible
  • Fixed at least one of the possible causes of the players not being able to play while getting message about their account being already in session
  • Fixed players not being able to control their ships after placing certain items on them
  • Fixed three potential causes (not all, yet) of items staying stuck outside the inventory or the hotbar grid after performing drag and drop
  • [YLD-8149] Starving while logged off
  • [YLD-7942] Ladders teleporting players
  • [YLD-8170] Not being able to continue a game in progress with the stored character
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, Ane said:
  • Fixed players not being able to control their ships after placing certain items on them
  • Fixed three potential causes (not all, yet) of items staying stuck outside the inventory or the hotbar grid after performing drag and drop

Awesome! Thanks for the fix of this issues

This patch did not solve my problem. Both my saves are still broken but thanks for fix anyway 

Thanks for the ladder fix. Looking forward to the upcoming new features announced and a fix for uneven water. Keep up the great work!

Hi, Good to see an update, thanks.

Just wanted to check, but I just started my game and it is asking me to start a new character, which is the same bug that I had before! I am a bit worried to accept, as I know I will loose all my progress.

Can someone please let me know if this is correct, based on the update today?

Thank you.

nice update but why do you remove the /additem command for admins? it was a great command... please bring it back:)

Update: 18/01/2018

Version: 0.6.3.43619

• Fix: Players were unable to create a new character in Explore scenario in some cases
  • Thanks 2

Update: 24/01/2018

Version: 0.6.3.43890

• Fixed game not getting saved under some circumstances
  • [YLD-8003] Fixed game crashing/freezing when disconnecting energy streams
  • [YLD-8303] Fixed issues with placing objects on a ship (location too far etc.)
  • Thanks 3