Sign in to follow this  
GrynnReaper

exploration multiplayer?

Just got a friend to buy the game only to find out that i can't host a multiplayer game on the exploration map. Whats up with that...

They haven't added the ability to do that yet. That's also the main reason why I am not having my friends buy it yet.

Hi,

the problem with Explore scenario is that its map is way larger than others we have in the game and in order for this (and any other future large map) to work correctly with MP we are currently changing some parts of the code. One of the programmers is working on this right now and we are planning to release this along with a certain update sometime in the second half of January (along with some other MP related improvements).

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Hi,

the problem with Explore scenario is that its map is way larger than others we have in the game and in order for this (and any other future large map) to work correctly with MP we are currently changing some parts of the code. One of the programmers is working on this right now and we are planning to release this along with a certain update sometime in the second half of January (along with some other MP related improvements).

Im so excited!!

I cant wait to play this game with other players!!

• Upvote 2