A3_Melle

DEV ANSWER Crash on MP server

Question

Hi,

My game crashed while i was on 1 of the servers...... (magical Dogworld) got the crash files for you and also the servers stills sees me as player in it so i can't join it again :( 

20171118223225_1.jpg

error.log

output_log.txt

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

For the first screenshot, just give it some time and you will "disconnect" from the server, since the server still thinks you're active. After waiting ~30 seconds or so you should be able to join. This is the only help I can provide you with sorry :c

@AlphaSSB tried that, waited several minutes actualy, and even restarted my pc, after I restarted I could not see the server anymore :(

Magical dogworld stil not showing up for me :(

And also today: the explorer servers:

Totalitarian lampzone (who comes up with these types of names :P) won't load for me, i need to press alt-F4 to restart the game again (stuck on server load screen). 

Disturbing Monkeyworld: For some reason this has been very popular, seen a lot of people (at least there charakter)  only downside i can not create any type of leather, i killed bears, wolfs, boars, goats, rabbits and even a horse....... i got the tanning rack and a knife but it will not let me load anything :( and with this also no fun to continue as you can't create other (blacksmith workstation).

Really hope you guys can take a look at it 

And 3 new MP explorer server are up, old once i could not find anymore, guess this thread can get close down than.  

Same thing happend again :( Blob joined the server, it was starting to lose FPS/performance and i lagged out the game, now the explorer server i was on is not on the list anymore.

The servers crash from time to time, and sometimes they crash hard enough so that autorestart does not work (and we start them manually at some later point). It's a new feature, so we are gradually making them more stable. The good thing is that programmers have all the logs they need available from the servers themselves.

• Thanks 2

So me helping crashing the server is for a good cause wenn the crash logs keep coming in :)

• Upvote 1