Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Welcome to Bongo-Bongo!

As i am  the sole  despotic dictator and  supreme ruler of  Bongo-Bongo, I think its time to share with you all some pictures of my results of experimentation etc, which will be superseded after the  arrival of Ylands on steam and its  included update.

One picture is of the  inside of my storage  room, where  over the crates are stone letters indicating  whats in the crates  (  Au =gold, Fe= iron.. steel, sulfur,  saltpeter, coal  &  cy  for  clay etc)

There's another room not shown but has cabinets with tools, weapons etc   again with stone letters to help identify whats in them. I also have   outside some  boxes for  storage of  stone, marble  and plunder form other  Ylands.

The other  pictures are of my  base with attached  dockyard and  moored  exploration ship. I have  reclaimed a lot of  ground to  make  fruit/food  supplies, and on other side theres  flax and cotton plantations plus  palm trees.

There's also a  small courtyard with seagull statues ..and  growing between them are purple  orchids  ( not yet in flower).

The  top  story has a  360 degree  view with windows  and lanterns, aiding in navigation , and on the roof i  just fitted a  wind turbine, - but not sure  how to   use it yet!

As you can see,  I have had  fun!  Thinking positive,  will  do  better after the  steam release with all the  new stuff.

No sharks were harmed in the  taking of these screenshots!:D20171121135817_1.thumb.jpg.b1807c998a06198691ee3e5c8e252fb4.jpg

This is the  dock and  moored  explorer ship

below is one of  the  storage  room

20171121135501_1.thumb.jpg.fff78c64be055c0a8eeb0ec5a70ad048.jpg

20171121135751_1.jpg

20171121135653_1.jpg

20171121135554_1.jpg

• Upvote 3

Thanks ^_^   I have  now started a new  game to take advantage of all the  recent upgrades...i  couldn't  wait  until the 29th :D so hoping the  new fixes do not introduce  new things requiring a new  game start.

The  new game is interesting .. as  soon as i appeared i was confronted by a  brown bear ...and   after a dramatic "bare"  fisted "bear" fight, and  down to  1 and a half  health hearts, i punched the bear into  some  meat and  components for crafting  a new fur coat!

But  what is  interesting was  over the hill i encountered a huge  stone  statue, that was posed like it was offering a gift..    and it  was!   --- I will not  spoil the  game  by posting a screenshot or other details/spoilers  other than  say it was something for me and  that it had  eyes  and looked  "stoned"   .. (Ane  and Ales  will get  a  smile from that  pun! )xD

Ok-   back to  my  Yland ... aptly  named  " Despotica" and looking forward  to the  fixes  on the  29th   ..i should be   up to ship  building by then, so hopefully  those sharks  will behave.