Sraaronrock

Spinning Glitch/Bug Camera

Question

Hi everyone!

Everytime I try to play I have this bug;

The mousse start spinning right after respawning, I always have a controller pluged in, but never had this bug on previous versions of the game.

Tried to plug out the controller, still spinning. Restarted with the controller out, still spinning. So, is not the controler, nor the mousse as everything is fine, just when I spawn, the bug begins, and it's impossible to play.

Any help, please?

Thanks!

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi there!

A few questions to try to solve the issue:

* Do you start the game with the gamepad already unplugged? Unplugging it later may not do the trick
* Please make sure that in controls panel the control scheme is set to keyboard and not autodetection
* Do you have installed something like VJoy? If so, you might have to uninstall it

• Upvote 1

Yep, in controls panel the control scheme is set to keyboard  , Only mousse and keyboard are connected. Have restarted PC.

It keeps happening .

Thanks Ane.

Either today or on Monday we'll release a small update that might help with this issue. If not, let us know and we'll investigate further!

• Haha 1

The update was released yesterday, is the camera still spinning?

Check Device Manager to see if you have vJoy installed. It would come with all sorts of Controllers or programs. As an example DRL (Drone Racing League) using a 32bit adapter with a real flight controller device on a PC. 

2018-01-16 19_53_11-.png

I've had this issues too.

It's REALLY odd, but what fixes it for me, is equipping the repeater rifle and aiming with right mouse button.

After that my character stop spinning.

I also sometimes get stuck and pulling out the repeater rifle and aiming also fixes that issue.

I have no idea why that might be, it does not fix it with the bow / iron bow.