ruizit0

Dedicated Server Files ?

He guys!

Less than 24 hours of release, I assume things didn't change and dedicated server files will not be included on steam distribution right ?

I want to start to create servers for my community, should be safe to create them with this version shared on DS FAQ https://data.bistudio.com/ylands/YlandsDS.zip or will exist a more updated one on release day ?

Thanks and good luck for launch!

One last question, this is only GUI driven ? I can't see any settings files or commandline commands so i can manage the servers automatically in batch instead of going to GUI, setup server, start or stop server, etc, only GUI driven or im missing something?

Devs confirmed both that the dedicated server files won't be updated before the steam release, and also confirmed that there will be a command line version :) 

• Thanks 1

yeah, i saw, mid January, too late, without community servers game will be dead by then :\

DS are not working with the current Steam update. We'll try to add them as soon as possible.

At the moment there is only a beta version, command line, and quite buggy. The password won't be mentioned here. 

If you gotta try the DS, there's a topic that was started in general forums to ask to have the beta and test it out. Ane can provide more info, so ask her about using the dedicated server.