Just wanted to start a topic on farming and plants we hope to see in the future of this game.

While trying it out i notices that you have an Oriental theme in creative mode (not really sure where to find these items in survival yet) but, i fell in love with these items and was hoping to see rice as an available farming/food item in the future! 

if anyone else has any other really cool ideas, plz leave a comment! thank you!

Most Ylands have different a biome, meaning they have other plants, on a tropical Yland tropical plants and on a dessert you can find desert plants like a cactus or dessert melon, and of course on Iceland their are not many plants to find ;-) 

If you go exploring and taking back seeds to your "spawn Yland" you can play farmer and use the seeds from other Ylands to plant them: 1 tree/plant/flower/fruit gives 3 seeds, so you can grow a big stack real easy to make good supplies for yourself. 

27 minutes ago, A3_Melle said:

Most Ylands have different a biome, meaning they have other plants, on a tropical Yland tropical plants and on a dessert you can find desert plants like a cactus or dessert melon, and of course on Iceland their are not many plants to find ;-) 

If you go exploring and taking back seeds to your "spawn Yland" you can play farmer and use the seeds from other Ylands to plant them: 1 tree/plant/flower/fruit gives 3 seeds, so you can grow a big stack real easy to make good supplies for yourself. 

Ah yes, I already knew all this! basically what I'm saying is outside of all the different kinds of plants we ALREADY have, what kind of plants would people LIKE to see.

I listed rice, which is something we don't have in the game yet. And I wanted to know if anyone else had any cool ideas

Edited by Serina Danae Brown

Well rice would be fun but for that you will need water, who knows maybe some new plants like oranges, peaches or pears.

With flowers we already got several orchids in many colors to make a nice garden, would love to see tulips or roses :)

4 hours ago, A3_Melle said:

Well rice would be fun but for that you will need water, who knows maybe some new plants like oranges, peaches or pears.

With flowers we already got several orchids in many colors to make a nice garden, would love to see tulips or roses :)

Yes! Water would be needed for rice, and it would be so beautiful!❤ I would love to see roses and tulips in the flowers! I never thought of more flowers! Thank you for the comment?

• Like 1