Sign in to follow this  
foilhat

RESOLVED [YLD-7884] [YLD-7885] Rotation guides backwards, seed planting from container, and a few others.

Question

Since the last update, the rotation "helper" arrows are reversed between z and y(? Whichever is not the default).

Also, when planting cotton seeds (have not tried others yet) directly from the seed container, they seem to be "stuck" in the hotbar: i.e. the count does not decrease, nor does it disappear when you do run out of seed.  It will happily throw up an error when you do run out of seed to plant though.

Sometimes building on the outer rear corners of a ship is impossible.  Yes, the anchor is down.  This is spotty and random and I am unsure how to recreate.

Crafting repair kits (or anything else that consumes a tool whether it should or not) always takes the best tool in your inventory, though what use a War Hammer would be in a repair kit is beyond me.

Once again, clay on temperate ylands is about as rare as unicorn farts.  So rare in fact, there's just no point in not restarting a new game until I begin in the tropics.

It's already strange enough that 16 lengths of beam or log will get me 20 units of small block, but trying to build anything out of plank blocks is the absolute height of opulence.

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

On 6/12/2017 at 12:26 AM, foilhat said:

Also, when planting cotton seeds (have not tried others yet) directly from the seed container, they seem to be "stuck" in the hotbar: i.e. the count does not decrease, nor does it disappear when you do run out of seed.  It will happily throw up an error when you do run out of seed to plant though.

Fixed ;)