TeodorLB

I haven't gotten a steam key for the game.

I played Ylands yesterday and a message popped up that i was gonna receive a e-mail with a steam code of the game, but i havent received one, is it a bug or will it take some time?

You purchased the game in our store? If so, please send me a PM with the email address you used to create your Bohemia account.

no, i havent bought the game i was just confused about the message that said i was gonna receive a email with a free copy for steam.

im definetly gonna buy the game tho.

i really like it.

Mm that's weird. Anyway, I'm glad you like it and hope to see you around! :)

Hi Ane, I know this is someone elses post and issue, but I currently don't have my steam key for Ylands, my friends were sent theres and I bought this game sometime early last year if i remember.. is there any way to get sent my steam key? 

6 minutes ago, soviet_rumbler said:

Hi Ane, I know this is someone elses post and issue, but I currently don't have my steam key for Ylands, my friends were sent theres and I bought this game sometime early last year if i remember.. is there any way to get sent my steam key? 

Hi! Please send me a private message mentioning the email address you used to create your Bohemia Account and I'll look for your code.

Hello Ane! I purchase Ylands before released on steam. The launcher says I should have received a key by email to download it on steam. I have not been sent a key yet. Thankyou!

7 hours ago, RaidenGamer1 said:

Hello Ane! I purchase Ylands before released on steam. The launcher says I should have received a key by email to download it on steam. I have not been sent a key yet. Thankyou!

Please send me a private message mentioning the email address you used to create your Bohemia Account and I'll look for your code.