Woodsyxo

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-7914] Multiplayer With Friends

Question

currently having some issues with hosting / playing with friends. Fantastic game and wanting to experience it with friends online. 
There is an error message saying "Host Unreachable" or the loading will be stick on "1000%".

Any Ideas or suggestions? 

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Just started having that same exact issue today. We had no problems playing all day yesterday but when trying to host today and my friend attempts to join he is just met with "Host Unreachable" after loading on his end completes.

i have gotten this "Host unreachable" problem 

while playing i can get dropped out 3 times in ten minutes, with the unreachable host. 

i played for awhile with the problem and this is what i have noticed.

while on the starter island, with other players i would crash (host unreachable) often. mostly during weather changes and night and day cycles.  but once i moved to another island, this unreachable host went away. weather changed fine, day and night cycles pasted by, got a few hours in before a crash happened. 
Then i thought it would be cool to see what was going on back at the starter island which was trouble to find with my non saving map. once i arrived back at starter, the crashes cames back. 

Not sure if this helps or no, but it does give you an idea what could be causing the problem.