RobinKing

Repair the big ship?

I'm afraid you can't repair the ship :( We'd like to implement that in the future, though.

Have you tried breaking the wheel with a hammer, for example?

Please for the love of GOD, I just spent 8 hours building my ship with this construction system that spins parts and cubes in ways NO ONE could possibly make a lot of sense of, then went to destroy the helm to place it where I want, and now my ship is full of cracks.  So now I find out you use the Hammer for this, not the AXE????   Please tell me how to roll back my steam save or how to make backups.  Then implement a ship fix kit.....  PLEASE

*Suggestion*

After we finished our ship/car there should be an item that would tell that our vehicle is done/complete.(its like saving data)

> when it is damaged we should about to put it back to its original condition but it will take some of our resources due to our carelessness 

ex. 25 pigment (color)

30 nails

A hammer ?     

Wood/planks/log/ect 

?????????????

And take time. Maybe 5 mins or less?

sailors clean and repair/do maintenance in bigger platform/ship to keep her floating in water

Ex. Dewatering

do sweeper

maintenance

and more 

dont give up the ship

Edited by 0ldguy
Adding more content

it is SO scary when your ship is full of cracks. I spen HOURS and HOURS building this beautiful Ship The RumRunner. classic Galleon type ship but nimble, she is nice....! unfortunately, her Cannon battling days are over... :'( even just sailing her is scary.... Im in a PvP server too.... 

ah. yarrr. where be the rum.

• Like 1