Vonnie406

link steam account

Hi, a friend purchased this game via Steam and sent to me.  I've had a quick go at it.  I saw something about needing to link your steam account to bohemia account or something.  I set up a bohemia account but I have no idea how you link.  does this mean my games won't be saved? do i need to like to bohemia account and if so how

I don't think you need a Bohemia account right now? Only if you wanted to download stuff from the Workshop.

Didn't know if I should make a new thread so i'll post it here xD

I Created a Bohemia account a few weeks back (when i first found this game). i was so excited to buy it on steam that i forgot to link this account with my steam account.

i only just realised that it has already created a new account for my steam so when i just tried to link the 2 together it gives me the error "This steam account is already linked to another Bohemia account" but I've only made 1 account :S so i'm not sure what my new account is or if there is a way i can just merge it with this *Main* account i want to use.

EDIT!:

Its ok i just realised there is a "link account" option in the ingame options on the main menu ingame. i believe all is well now ^.^ ill leave this here incase anyone needs xD 

Edited by Froggy5
  • Thanks 1