Wizza

RESOLVED [YLD-7848] Ship Rocking In First Person

Question

Hi, I placed a metal container in the center of my large ship. When going into first person mode and walking into the metal container (side to side) the whole ship rocks violently. I've tested it against Pirate containers too and it has the same effect.

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

This has just happened again but when a bird flew into the side of my ship. The ship went crazy rocking up and down, side to side etc....

Yep it happens to me too. Since all of my ships have rooms even the deck. It's better to move around large ship in firstperson camera, and I often bump the furniture which on the ship. Little bump can cause the ship to turn around wildly.

Same here, First Person makes the fysics on the ship extremely wonky. I started building my ship 30ft from the coastline and ended up rocking it on the beach just by placing and replacing building blocks on my ship.

Also, low flying birds indeed collide with your ship, to the point it almost flipped my boat upside down in the water.

• Haha 1

I have capsized my ship multiple times - extinguishing my stove every time :P - by going into first person mode :o 

• Haha 1