Dreadknott

RESOLVED [YLD-7743] Issues with items not showing up in crafting menu

Question

There is an issue that me and my friend are having with being able to craft shovels. We have the required ingredients according to those we talk to (pole, log, axe) and its not showing up in crafting. We have both tried relogging and its on the official exploration #1 server. I hope that my log files help. I believe it extends beyond that because earlier I could not craft rope. This looks like a really good game though (:

• Upvote 1

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

I've also experienced this issue. It appears as though crafting recipe unlocking works correctly on the server but not the client. I was playing with my brother, he hosted the listen server. Recipes were unlocking correctly for him but not for me, the client.

Edit: I should add that leaving and rejoining the server did not resolve the issue. These recipes, such as the grass sleeping mat and anvil in my case, were only unlocked by having the other player craft one and drop it allowing me to pick it up. After picking up the item the recipe was unlocked correctly.

Edit 2: I've now also encountered this on a new multiplayer game, again hosted as a listen server by my brother. In this instance, my recipes unlocked ok, however some recipes that I unlocked first did not unlock for my brother hosting the server. In this case, known example was "Metal Container" and "Metal Sphere"

It appears as though, sometimes, when one player unlocks a recipe first, it will no longer trigger the unlock for other players. However I still can't reliably reproduce this with a defined set of steps.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Edited by zailleh
More detail