rich_27

Inventory Not Updating

Question

Hi,

After dying, going back to my grave, and picking up all my stuff, when I change items in the slots on my hotbar, the hotbar does not seem to update graphically. The item still gets equipped, is usable, and updates the character graphics, but not the UI. It was working fine this gameplay session previously. I died whilst on a horse, I'm not sure if that will have affected this or not.

This also seems to happen with moving items between slots in the inventory, with inventory visuals not updating until closing and reopening the gui. Quitting the game completely and restarting does not fix the issue.

I looked at /cmdlist to see if there was a command to reset the UI, but there does not seem to be.

See this video to see it in action:

I've also attached my latest game save, which I believe has the issue currently occurring.

Cheers,

Rich

LatestSave.zip

• Upvote 1

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Are you experiencing any of this too? 

• Upvote 1

I didn't seem to be. I've attached the output logs as you asked for in the other thread. I haven't played since the issue occurred, so they show the right details. Do you think the deleting the character using the editor will work here? I should be able to store everything I've got beforehand.

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

I have a similar issue. One thing to add in addition. During this glitch when I have a bow equipped in one of the slots, it is no longer able to shoot arrows that are in my inventory. After going into aiming animation with the bow, when I click to let loose the arrow the punching animation activates instead of launching an arrow. 

Edited by Kevin Dragotta

Can you guys try killing your horse? Let me know if that reverts things back to normal (it proved to be effective in similar issues).

13 hours ago, Ane said:

Can you guys try killing your horse? Let me know if that reverts things back to normal (it proved to be effective in similar issues).

I did, and the problem still persisted.  

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data