wasbob45

RESOLVED [YLD-7946] Tree Stump not Rendering

Question

Hello once again Devs

While chopping down a forest I found a bug that does not render tree stumps. The Tree is cut down then the Stump instantly disappears, but it is still an Object that I can walk on. From a certain distance, it renders but close up it does not render as an object.

Ylands_171209_100156.png

Ylands_171209_100304.png

Ylands_171209_100307.png

Ylands_171209_100409.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Same here. Very annoying! And you know it is there, because you can walk on the invisible stump. And it will look like you fly above ground. And you can smash it with the axe, and then you will fall down. It becomes really messy after a while harvesting and sowing the trees again.

Edited by snicker666

I have something similar where I cleared a field to fence off for a stable, but in half the field the stumps phase out when I get near them, but can be seen when approaching from a distance.  I can't interact w/ the stumps to clear them.  More annoying from an aesthetic perspective than anything.  

I've logged in/out multiple times, but they are still there.  Haven't tried getting rid of them in the editor, will do that next.

We managed to fix this issue and will appear as fixed in one of the future updates.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Ane said:

We managed to fix this issue and will appear as fixed in one of the future updates.

Thank you!