Seraphs Revenge

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-7852] Stuck Inside Hull of Boat

Question

Hi Guys, I did a little digging under my large ship to try and get it to move (figured the area wasn't deep enough), although it was apparently just bugged as I ended up having to create a new large ship to get off the starter Yland. Anyway, I swam under the hull of the ship with the shovel to try and clear some of the sand. When I came up for air, to my surprise I was stuck inside the hull with only my head sticking out (shown below). Luckily after restarting the game a few time, creating a new game, and then coming back to the old game about an hour later my character finally loaded in standing on the deck. I didn't want to try and recreate it, as it was a pain trying to get out of the hull last time, however quite a few times that I had come up for air from under the hull, and even while just shoveling sand underneath the game spawned me on top of the boat before the time that I got stuck. It could be some of the polygons aren't facing the right way underneath maybe?

Ylands_171208_152234.png

Ylands_171208_152242.png

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Just experienced the same issue trying to unstick my boat. In case it is helpful, I managed to get back on deck by placing sand directly underneath myself in first-person view. Also, this thread helped me get my boat unstuck without trying to dig it out;

https://steamcommunity.com/app/298610/discussions/0/1499000547479619306/

Placing sand/soil bumps the boat quite strongly so be careful.

ylands-stuck.png

• Like 1

Same issue here. I'm going to try that link to unstick my boat, but I also tried digging underneath and got stuck inside it with my head poking out. Luckily I was close enough to the ladder that I was able to right click and climb it to get out.

I carry a grass bedroll at all times so i can place it on the deck and pull myself out by laying on it. Then just pick the bedroll back up.

you can also  try to   click on the  helm of your ship.....  I have a bed located in the rear section of mine  and that's  useful   for recovering  from unfortunate  accidents :D