Ane

Translation of Ylands

Hello, I was wondering if I could help with the French translation by correcting it and see if there is inaccuracy! I know the language will be in the game in the 0.5 update, which I can't wait to see :)

Edited by Jeremy Poliquin
Correction

I'd be glad to help translating Ylands to portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese)!
I'm part of the "Linux Deepin" translating team and I was also responsible for the translation of AltisLife (Arma 3 mod)
:D

If there's still a spot left, I'd love to help out on translating the game to dutch!

Hi @Ane, working on the last 2 files (biggest actualy) the base file is 75% done doing bit by bit not a lot of lines in 1 time, just need to find more time as I am very busy with work (vacation time coming so a lot to do before I go on vacation) do hope to have it ready before the new "big update". 

Update about 100-150 lines left to do in the Base file, that is the hardest file to do with translating a lot of full sentences.

Next will be the entities file that will give me a lot less hard time with translating (some lines already have been done, but it really is random......  

Edited by A3_Melle

Hi, I could give a try helping to translate to portuguese (as it covers portuguese from portugal and portuguese from Brasil).

Could you inform me other portuguese players working on it?

Portuguese is my mother language, although I prefer using english for everything, I don't mind help to translate it so other players can enjoy the game with it translated to whatever language they like (in this case - portuguese).

Just reply what should I do to start with it.

On 26/7/2017 at 7:01 PM, KoToC said:

Hi, I could give a try helping to translate to portuguese (as it covers portuguese from portugal and portuguese from Brasil).

Could you inform me other portuguese players working on it?

Portuguese is my mother language, although I prefer using english for everything, I don't mind help to translate it so other players can enjoy the game with it translated to whatever language they like (in this case - portuguese).

Just reply what should I do to start with it.

I sent you a PM :)

Hi

I can help with the portuguese translation. I pretty sure I know wnought to help you.

I would love to see this game in Portuguese.

I would like to support the german localization!
So far I have helped out on the german translation for IObit Software and I also worked on the biggest IT fair as a representer.
I also had an interview on BBC so my knowledge in this particular topic could be helpful.

Bonjour, comment passer le jeu en français sachant que je n'ai pas acheté le jeu sur steam mais sur Ylands.com ? 

Hi, how can i launch the french langage if I did not buy the game on steam but on Ylands.com?

Thanks 

---------------- Resolved

Pour les français qui veulent jouer à Ylands en francais sachant que vous avez acheté le jeu autre part, ajoutez le jeu non steam Ylands sur steam et aller dans les options de lancement, mettez --translator ensuite vous aurez accès à la langue française dans réglages général du jeu ! 

Thank you for the new update !!! :D:D:D 

Edited by Bavaria
problem resolved
  • Upvote 1

I would like to help you guys with translation to the Russian language, just because Ylands is an awesome game. Majority of Russians don't speak English at all, so they would willingly buy the game only if it launches in Russian too. Hit me up if I may be helpful for that! 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! The Russian translation is already in the works (almost done actually), it will actually be one of the "official" languages of the game, just like English, Spanish or Czech. Nevertheless, there is never enough testing, so if you're interested, it'd be great if you could help us with that. Let me know :)

• Thanks 1

Hi @Ane

I'd like to help with the translation to Danish :-) I'm already translator and proofreader on ARK, so quite experienced with translating ;-)

Hi! 

I can help with the Polish translation. Not only because I like this game and want to buy it but also because I study english so this could help me with my college degree. I will try and translate some words at least once a week (maybe it will happen more often) with the help of a dictionary to make sure my translations are on point. :)

Hey, 

Just want to know if your working on a german Translation? Would be pretty nice :D

On 2017-10-22 at 2:05 PM, Nilz Johansson Olin said:

Hi,

I'd like to help out with the translation to Swedish. Do I really need a team?  :)

Hi, If still needed, i can provide with Swedish translation too!

Just one question. I dont have the game.. Is that a problem?

Please reply!

Edited by MysteryX2
added text

17 hours ago, MysteryX2 said:

Hi, If still needed, i can provide with Swedish translation too!

Just one question. I dont have the game.. Is that a problem?

Please reply!

Well, having the game definitely helps... a lot. Otherwise you're just translating "blindly" without context and without knowing the game exactly. So that would be a bigger challenge :)