Ane

Translation of Ylands

On 10/12/2017 at 2:44 PM, Velocifer said:

Hi Ane,

I'm from Indonesia, my native language is Indonesian. I'd like to help translate Ylands to Indonesian or Malay, they're pretty similar even though I prefer english in my computer xDJust call me in if you need it.

I Would like to translate ylands to indonesia too @Ane :D

Mother tongue is German. 

If you need anyone in that language, feel free to let me know.

FYI - French, German and Italian (made by professional translators) will be added in the upcoming update.

Hello Ane, PM came your way about French Language, i was a French manager on Crowdin for the game SkySaga by Radiant Worlds for over a year.

Edited by YadNiMonde

19 hours ago, Minorax said:

Hi Yadni :)

Yo Minorax, yes it seems we are late, good to see you here =)

• Thanks 1

Hey,

my cousin and i would like to join the German Translation team!

Greetings

Toni17

You can already play the game in German.

Go to your Steam library, right click on Ylands, Properties, SET LAUNCH OPTIONS, enter the "-translator" parameter (without quotes).

Then when you launch the game, in the game settings you'll be able to select German.

https://twitter.com/YlandsGame/status/953325230704996352

• Thanks 1

Hello Ane,

Can i get an invite for the translation in dutch?

I am playing in dutch a.t.m. but alot of words aren't translated correctly, or not at all.

I would like to fix that as i'm playing in dutch on my Youtube channel.

Greetings,

GewoonJaap

Hi Ane,

We have several people who are interested in forming a team to translate Ylands into Welsh. 

Please can you PM further info.

Thanks

Project 2020

On 12/11/2015 at 12:00 PM, Ane said:

Dear Ylanders,

Do you want to be part of the community translation project and translate Ylands into your language? Then you are in the right place! The official languages of the game are English and Spanish, but it would be nice to have it translated to as many languages as possible : )

Here's a few details to take into account:

- Since it's a community project, it's non-remunerated and the reward is the proud of having your texts in the game : P
- You should have an excellent command of English and the language you want to translate the game into (ideally your mother tongue)
- It's necessary to have an account on Crowdin (it's a free and very easy to use localization management platform)
- If you are not sure you'll be able to work on the translations regularly, please do not sign up, as we want to avoid having inactive members : )
- New text will be added to the game with every update – at least once per month (the current amount of words to translate being 3863)

If you are interested, please reply to this post stating your mother tongue, or just send me a private message.

Thank you!

Ane

Hi Ane, 

We would like to translate Ylands in to Welsh, please can you PM further details. 

Thanks

Project 2020

Hi!
I personally wouldn't mind translating in Romanian. As it is my native language and having the game in as many languages as possible sounds like a good idea!
(I'll personally play it in English just because I like english a lot more but hey! :D)

Cheers,
Gene

Hi,

I would like to see the game in Polish - I have a lot of time to spend on translating ^_^

Proud to help,

GreenGas48

5 hours ago, mozila80 said:

i want to make translation for indonesian language

We need to make a team first bro. :) Any other Indonesian? let's start our team.