Ane

Translation of Ylands

27 minutes ago, TZAA said:

We need to make a team first bro. :) Any other Indonesian? let's start our team.

@mozila80 and @TZAA hello there! I have been posting "if you need Bahasa ingame" long time ago. But seems they didn't need it. xD

Greetings from wkwk islands!

Edited by Velocifer

6 hours ago, Jona Schirdewahn said:

Hey,

if you still need help to translate the game to german language, im here to help.

We already have a professional translator for German, but thanks! :)

• Thanks 1

Hi , I'm a newbie from Taiwan. 

I am pretty interested in this game, and I want to join in for the Traditional Chinese translation .

I've been translated for a few crowdin projects before.

Hi Ane!

I could help with Swedish and Norwegian translations.

Thanks so far for an extremely good time in game! :D

Best regards,

Erik

Edited by ErikJansson

I would like to help in translating the game into Polish. I have one more person to help. We need to translate quickly. If there is anyone willing then I invite you to translate. It will be faster.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Acheron72 said:

I would like to help in translating the game into Polish. I have one more person to help. We need to translate quickly. If there is anyone willing then I invite you to translate. It will be faster.

Hi Acheron72, Is the person you are talking about me or someone else? (I posted here about translating to polish earlier) or someone else? If it's me, then yes, I am willing to help you, but I think this thread is dead and creators do not look at it anymore.

Edited by GreenGas48

I've edited the post, but I'll add the same info as a reply to make sure everyone sees it:

A few months back we introduced French, German, Italian and Russian as official languages for the game. Since we plan on adding new official languages in the future (still not decided which ones), we're stopping the community translations for the time being. Thanks a lot to those who contributed in the past and to those who were interested in translating the game into their languages :)

Thank you!

Greetings team Ylands! After the official release of the Russian language for the game, I still see the inaccuracies of the first language into my native language. How can I help you fix this?

58 minutes ago, derek76 said:

Greetings team Ylands! After the official release of the Russian language for the game, I still see the inaccuracies of the first language into my native language. How can I help you fix this?

Hello! Not sure what you mean by that. You found some inaccuracies in the Russian translation?

On 2/11/2019 at 4:44 AM, Ane said:

Hello! Not sure what you mean by that. You found some inaccuracies in the Russian translation?

Yes that's right. I found inaccuracies in the Russian translation when I watched the video on youtube. I do not have the game itself. I think you can provide me with a copy of the game to help me accurately translate into my native Russian language.

3 hours ago, derek76 said:

Yes that's right. I found inaccuracies in the Russian translation when I watched the video on youtube. I do not have the game itself. I think you can provide me with a copy of the game to help me accurately translate into my native Russian language.

We do not provide with game keys in this case, sorry :)

Was it a recent video? If you feel like it, you can write the mistakes you found here:

Thank you!

On 11/12/2015 at 2:00 PM, Ane said:

Sevgili Ylanders,

Topluluk çevirisi projesinin bir parçası olmak ve Ylands'ı dilinize çevirmek ister misiniz? O zaman doğru yerdesin! Oyunun resmi dilleri İngilizce ve İspanyolca, ancak mümkün olduğunca çok dile çevrilmesi güzel olurdu: )

Dikkate alınması gereken birkaç ayrıntı şunlardır:

- Bir topluluk projesiolduğundan, ücretlendirilmez ve ödül, metinlerinizi oyunda bulundurmanın gururunu yaşar
: P - İngilizce'ye ve oyunu çevirmek istediğiniz dile (ideal olarak ana
diliniz)mükemmel bir şekilde hakim olmalısınız - Crowdin'de bir hesabınız
olması gerekir (ücretsiz ve kullanımı çok kolay bir yerelleştirme yönetim platformudur) - Çeviriler üzerinde düzenli olarak çalışabileceğinizden emin değilseniz, aktif olmayan üyelere sahip olmaktan kaçınmak istediğimiz için
lütfen kaydolmayın : ) - Her güncellemede oyuna yeni metin eklenecektir - ayda en az bir kez (çeviri yapılacak kelimelerin geçerli miktarı 3863)

İlgileniyorsanız, lütfen ana dilinizibelirten bu gönderiye cevap verin veya bana özel bir mesaj gönderin.

Teşekkürler!

--------------------------------

GÜNCELLEME 05/10/2018

Birkaç ay önce oyun için resmi diller olarak Fransızca, Almanca, İtalyanca ve Rusça'yı tanıttık. Gelecekte yeni resmi diller eklemeyi planladığımız için (hala hangilerine karar vermedik), topluluk çevirilerini şimdilik durduruyoruz. Geçmişte emeği geçenlere ve oyunu dillerine :) çevirmek isteyenlere çok teşekkürler

Ane

Hi, I'm Kerim from Turkey. I saw your game in Twich. I can translate in Turkish. I can write english well. Thanks to the Teneke Kafalar twich channel  there are people who follow your game in Turkey.