Sign in to follow this  
Pyelot

My 7 year old daughter love this game.

What she discovered was that when you feed the wild horses they become friendly, but if you keep feeding them you get to name them  {I would never have found that out}.  Add that to the interactive part of waving for the horses and them looking around then coming when she hails them. Then  she is able to  rides them, and  she is in a little girlie heaven! :-)  You created a little gem with this addition.   

Now you need the same feature for taming and naming pet dogs,  naming pet bunny rabbits.etc    I can see a real potential in this area for sales. 

I also think that she is learning so much from the crafting of items that it's not just a game but educational for her and creative to.

A very pretty game!

• Upvote 4

I agree, more pets would be great. Maybe even some that could help you in combat.

As soon as I seen paulsoaresjr video about Ylands on the YouTubes I had to buy it for me and my kids to play. We LOVE games like these, my 8 yr old daughter loves the animals and  my 13 yr old daughter loves all the different clothing styles (There's just SO many).

So, with that I give you devs a Big Thanks for making this awesome and beautiful game for me and my kids to play together and have some father - daughter bonding time!

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the kind words, it's always nice to hear we're heading in right direction :).

We definitely plan on adding pets to the game. What has prohibited us from doing so is rather primitive (and in many ways broken) AI we currently have in the game. The good news is that an improved AI is already in the works, looks promising and hopefully will be put in game soon(ish). Once this is done a whole lot of new possible features and elements will open up for us - pets being on them.

• Upvote 1