Question

I've had to create three different maps now because after a while I get to a point where I have everything I need to start building a more advanced base, and all of a sudden I can't see anything! Just my floating head! The ground# and the ocean!

My structures are gone! I can't see items! I can't see foliage! I can't see the ship I'm standing on! Nothing! I've been pretty alright with it hapoening, knowing how new the game is... But this is the third time I've gotten pretty far and lost everything. 

I haven't deleted these map seeds because I'm hoping one day this problem will be fixed and I can go back to those games... But I'm just not ready to start over again....PLZ HELP!

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please attach the following files: output_log and output_log_clean (\Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data directory)

5 hours ago, Ane said:

Please attach the following files: output_log and output_log_clean (\Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data directory)

What will this do?

Our programmers will be able to check the files and see why the issue is happening/how to reproduce it, and then try to fix it.