Sign in to follow this  
roomie101

RESOLVED [YLD-7960] game crash

Question

I got this game yesterday and have been enjoying it but it does crash on me after about a hour of play. I did put the crash files on here, hope it helps. I have notice my PC does get hot while playing but I have the temp up and it doesn't get too hot (43 C). 

error.log

output_log.txt

• Thanks 1

17 replies to this bug / suggestion

I have been trying to play the game since but it only last about a hour and it crashes again, the PC doesn't overheat anymore I found the reason why and fix that. When will I be hearing back from you??????

It's in our system already, someone from the team will look into it as soon as possible.

Here something new to add to a bug I had last night, I was sailing in my large ship and it started to float away while I was driving it. It happen a few times not sure if you knew about it or not.

• Thanks 1

Hello,

I am still waiting to hear back from you about my crashes. Since we last "talk" I have gotten a new video card cause I thought it might of been it but it still crashes. I did get a GeForce GTX 1050, also I can not load the last crash I had into this thread. I even try to put it into a zip file and couldn't. I would just like to know if it is my system or your program that is cause my system to crash. yes my PC rebooted when the game crash, I have try reducing the video res to med and low and it still crashes. I am thinking of asking for my money back for this game.

output_log.txterror.log

Can you attach your DxDiag report too, please? Does it still crash after an hour or so? Or is it at some specific point?

Here you go. Oh I have to ask in my first message I didn't put this file in it and was never ask for one until now? How come it took so long?

DxDiag.txt

Well, having extra info never hurts. So when exactly is it crashing for you now? Or you haven't played since?

it changes every time I play it, I can play it for a hour or two or it will crash within minutes or even at startup.

We don't see anything that could explain the crashes in the logs, so I'm not sure what the issue could be :(

I guess it doesn't happen to you in any other games?

ok thank you, cause I have had other games crash on me too, what I am thinking is the CPU is overheating. I have been keeping track of it while playing the game and it does get up too 50 C and I can feel the heat from the top pf my tower. I have put another fan in front of the CPU/fan hoping it might help for the short term. Since putting the fan there I have play it a few times and I have had it crash on me but only when I am exiting the game, so I think it does help a bit. I was planing on getting a new CPU fan or even a water cooling, but since I am not planing on overclocking it I am leaning on getting a better cpu fan. All I wanted to know if it was the game or my PC and with this information I am now leading towards my pc.

Hope you manage to figure out what the issue is!

Hello,

I do think I figure out what the problem was, I think the CPU was over heating. I got a new fan for the CPU and so far no major problems, I have had a few crashes but they are far and few. If you want you can change it to solved. Oh also I notice a small bug  that you can take a look at. I made a sunroof but when it rains the rain goes right thou (see picture) its something to look into. I have notice that the ship hasn't floated away when a shark or bird hit it. But again thanks for the help and if I was mean I am sorry it's just was frustrated in it taking too long.

20180129124930_1.jpg

No problem, I understand you wanted to play the game :) I'm happy you can do so now!

Regarding the leaking roofs, could you please attach your save game file? (it should be under Steam\userdata\<your_steam_id>\298610\remote\SaveGames). It is a known issue that we're trying to fix.

ok I had to put it in a zip file cause it won't upload in it current file. Hope it helps

Oh one more thing I notice while trying to place a energy splitter I try to rotate it and it disappears 

ROOMIE_WORLD.zip

Edited by roomie101
  • Thanks 1