Myles Buchanan

RESOLVED [YLD-7969] Need Alchemy help!?!

Question

So I recently tried to do alchemy but every time I try to make something it just says Fail up the top. Can someone please help me understand how this works?

17 replies to this bug / suggestion

Have you got the right ingredients? Check out the how to in the wiki here.

Ive also noticed that if your materials are in the herb pouch then it won’t let you craft the potion until you put them into your normal inventory.

Edited by handofthesly

12 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

o.O bizarre, maybe you need to restart the game? There are a few bugs regarding crafting still.

Nope restart does nothing. I don't know what I'm missing, I've got both the ingredients I should just be able to make it at the station yes?

Take a screenshot when you are at the Alchemy table if you can and post it here. I’m not quite sure what’s going on

37 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

Take a screenshot when you are at the Alchemy table if you can and post it here. I’m not quite sure what’s going on

There you go.

D33BNvzOSP_WBGNvLxbsiQ.png

Does it have something to do with being on your ship I wonder? Does it happen with every potion recipe or just the glow potion?

6 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

Does it have something to do with being on your ship I wonder? Does it happen with every potion recipe or just the glow potion?

Could be the ship, but it's every recipe.

2 hours ago, handofthesly said:

Ive also noticed that if your materials are in the herb pouch then it won’t let you craft the potion until you put them into your normal inventory.

Are your materials in the herb pouch? As handofthesly mentioned, there's currently a bug with that.

Looks like this is an issue due to having the alchemy table on the ship, confirmed by other players. We'll look into it!

• Like 1

This has been fixed and will appear as fixed in one of the future updates.