Barsian

Paintings

Hi all,

was paintings removed, or it is changed a way how to create them? I remember, before was able to do it with dyeing stand, but now it has whole new purpose.

That’s a good question, I haven’t looked into that since the latest update. Since we can’t craft the painting kit anymore and all then maybe we just need to craft the pigments or possibly the Paintgun!

Edited by handofthesly

18 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

That’s a good question, I haven’t looked into that since the latest update. Since we can’t craft the painting kit anymore and all then maybe we just need to craft the pigments or possibly the Paintgun!

God, hope not... create this is like a miracle :D

I can’t test it out at the moment so I’ll have to get back to you on whether or not the paintgun is needed. Unless someone else on here can confirm this?

Yeah the paintgun requires the locksmith table which means you need to source rubber from the rubber trees on tropical islands and then find sulphur chunks too.

Ok it looks like you have to find them in game now. I've crafted a Canvas, Pigments, the Pigment Jar, the Paint Gun, the Dying Stand and found the old Painting Kit at a random site and nothing pops up in crafting menu.

There are a few random sites that I have found that do spawn paintings though.

Alchemist's Ruin.png

Bamboo Bach.png

Barrel Stack.png

Blue-Roofed Cabin.png

Desert Artist.png

Long Drop.png

Painting Station.png

Tea Party.png

• Upvote 1