Phantom081

CANT REPRODUCE [YLD-7991] Ship Construction Gets reseted

Question

I builded my ship so sweet, 2 days, with my friends, we builded Decos, and this stuff, to make it look the best, wanned to make Photos for steam, and afer a restart because the inventory bugged again, everythink was away.. is there a build limit fir the ship ? If yes, REMOVE IT, it was so hard to do, and now i dont wanna play the game again, because that think, and this trash inventory bug..

Good Day :)

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Sorry about that. There is no build limit for the ship, it must have been some bug.

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

I will, just wait, im at Shool, i have some other grafical issues, i will send pics, its on the ship too,

Good Day

Thats The log, i will rebuild my ship, and then, i will resend the grafic bub, if your walking like 3 blocks away, some stuff is desapiering, and then its appering again, so idk what that is, Grafics on Ultra

output_log.txt

• Thanks 1

Thats the Grafical Bug if your away from objects, they disappeer (Sry for Bad English, GErman Would be better ^^)

Ylands_171211_131356.png

Ylands_171211_131402.png