Ane

Sneak Peek #21

Hello there! 

We are getting closer and closer to the new update, so I thought I'd share with you some last details before you can see it all with your own eyes. 

In the following months we would like to focus more and more on the energy, including even tools that don't necessarily require being connected to energy streams, as it was the case up until now. And thus I present you... the mining drill!

MiningDrill 1920.png

The mining drill, Ylands players. Ylands players, the mining drill.

The drill uses ylandium power cells and can be charged at a charging station. In case there would be no charging station around you, you can use batteries or cells to recharge it (that can then be recharged at the station as well!)

As a general rule, crafting tools like this one will usually require you to have ylandium, which might be difficult to harvest, since it can be only found deep in the caves (along with our weird mutated fellows :D)

Aaand that should be all for now! I hope your mining skills are on point because there is some serious digging coming our way!

Ane

• Upvote 1

Not next week, but the following one, most likely :) (it's a huge update!)

And the drill is probably not as big as you are imagining it :D Should be similar to how big the Terraformer or Annihilator are. 

• Upvote 1

Well I will gladly wait two more weeks for it. :D But I'm little disappointed that the "T" on front of the drill isn't a handle for player who is slowly digging through some massive hill. xD 

• Downvote 1