V-Alfred

RESOLVED [YLD-7980] Horse Constantly Following Owner

Question

I don''t know if it's intentional feature or unexpected feature a.k.a bug, my horse constantly following me anywhere I go even though I'm not calling the horse. I also attach the pictures, sorry can't provide video with my potato machine. :D update: upload the logs, incase you need it

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

I know you really love me horse, I love you too. But please stay back or I'll unintentionally transform you to roasted meat :ph34r:

20171211155507_1.jpg

20171211155517_1.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yeah same, It kinda sucks because I stopped bothering to tame horses in my playthroughs. 

Also, if you want to tuck in for the night, the horse will deny you any sleep because right now the game doesn't register a tamed animal as 'NOT dangerous'.

Hopefully in future updates there will be a difference in wild and tamed animals, and maybe some commands were you can tell the horse to wait and/or follow you from a certain distance (close, medium, far).

Edited by lunz

50 minutes ago, lunz said:

Hopefully in future updates there will be a difference in wild and tamed animals, and maybe some commands were you can tell the horse to wait and/or follow you from a certain distance (close, medium, far).

Thats nice idea! If the devs enable the tool bar while riding the horse again, and also implement horse commands in radial menu, that would be wonderful!

Update current situation:

I just come back to the game and the horse still following me. But when I tried call it again, ride it, and dismount it fixed again just like normal. Maybe it cause by some loop condition when lag spike happen during calling process? I don't know.. O.o

Edited by Velocifer
Update current situation