Rafael Bernardi

RESOLVED Horse won't move

Question

20171211084416_1.thumb.jpg.35a534b4a8f5bf4be471a555b65c2626.jpg

my horse doesn't seen to be stuck in nothing, he just won't move, i can't dismount and i can't kill him either. I tryed all the unstuck commands nothing works, i'm starving to death and i don't want to die :/

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I had similar happen to me yesterday while playing MP with my kids.  In my case, the horse was somehow wedged into the side of a mountain, and I walked up to it and mounted it in the attempt to back it away from the mountain.  Well, I got stuck too, and like you, couldn't dismount, move, or otherwise do anything except punch at the dirt/stone in the mountainside.

One of my kids came to my aid and tried to dig us out of the mountainside with a spade, but as soon as they struck the ground near our spot, both my horse and myself died instantly, with the message "You seem to have died from falling a bit too far." (or something similar - I forget the exact wording), and all heck broke loose with my re-spawning, as I think the game was putting me back to the original spawn point (another issue), and it at that point locked up both the host and my two kids' client sessions.

Needless to say, the bug caused my host to crash and now, after three attempts to reload the world file (with a couple subsequent lock-ups in the attempt to open it) I think our world is hopelessly "broken" as I can no longer interact with any chest or workstation/appliance/etc when I do log in.  I'm saddened, as we've invested about 10 hours of building and exploring that map. ;2(

Edited by Ethan Gordon Wilson

ye my dude that's really sad to see, i was really worried to have to let my character die so i could get free, thinking that somehow i would spawn in a different island or something and lose all the 36 hours i spended in my first and only save. Thankfully all went well and im back playing the game but this bug must me fixed asap

Edited by Rafael Bernardi