Vonnie406

stone chunks?

how on earth do i make stone chunks? i am sure this must be really easy but for some reason i haven't been able to find a way to make them or mine them, i have ONE so i did it somehow...sometime...but don't seem able to do it again.  what tool? dig ground or hillside? tried axe, pick, knife, chisel, hand! haha

1 hour ago, Vonnie406 said:

how on earth do i make stone chunks? i am sure this must be really easy but for some reason i haven't been able to find a way to make them or mine them, i have ONE so i did it somehow...sometime...but don't seem able to do it again.  what tool? dig ground or hillside? tried axe, pick, knife, chisel, hand! haha

Just mine in stone deposits. They should come out in stone chunks.  Go to the higher elevations and mine in the mountains.

22 hours ago, Vonnie406 said:

tried axe, pick, knife, chisel, hand!

1 tool that really important and you miss it.. the holy spade... the mighty tool for digging,.. the best friend for digger.. :D:P

update: you can make it in blacksmith station only iron one so far.

Edited by Velocifer

A pick or a spade should do the trick.. As suggested, go up some mountains and give it a shot. Spade will dig faster and a wider area.

thanks folks, i was tooooo impatient, just needed to dig a bit longer, hadn't realised you sometimes get stone, sometimes stone chunks.  was using pick. i have wooden shovel, but i use that for flattening. does a spade do something different?

4 minutes ago, Vonnie406 said:

does a spade do something different?

yes. its speciality is for digging faster

Edited by Velocifer